2014년 10월 25일 토요일

The Outline of My First Draft

1. The introduction, which warms up the audience, establishes goodwill and rapport with the readers, and announces the general theme or thesis of the argument.
I will start by a question which anybody does take for granted in daily life to grab attention. This will be connected to certain study concerned : Philosophy and psychology.  
2. The narration, which summarizes relevant background material, provides any information the audience needs to know about the environment and circumstances that produce the argument, and set up the stakes-what’s at risk in this question. In academic writing, this often takes the form of a literature review.
I will summarize well-known psychoanalyst, Sigmund Frued's theory to help audiences to understand more easily. This theory's similarities to my opinion will simultaneously support my opinion a little here. I will also mention other experts' words.
3. The confirmation,which lays out in a logical order (usually strongest to weakest or most obvious to most subtle) the claims that support the thesis, providing evidence for each claim.
I will start by a logical reason why I have this opinion and there would be some examples supporting too.
4. The refutation and concession, which looks at opposing viewpoints to the writer’s claims, anticipating objections from the audience, and allowing as much of the opposing viewpoints as possible without weakening the thesis.
I will make two of anticipated opposite opinion : a) Not every behavior comes from emotions. b) Starting points of unconscious behaviors caanot be explained with just emotions.
5. The summation, which provides a strong conclusion, amplifying the force of the argument,  and showing the readers that this solution is the best at meeting the circumstances.
I will close with a summary of my previous points, then a brief consideration of my topic and the importance of recognizing the process of human behavior.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기