2014년 10월 27일 월요일

Self Evaluation

1) What score do you think you deserve?
2 points - The first draft is thoughtful and a good start to an effective persuasive essay. It demonstrates an understanding of the classical argument.
 
2) What did you do well?
First, I think using diagram to explain my opinion was what I did well. Although it was not research based on specific source but my thought about the topic, I could find some similarities between Sigmund Freud’s theory and it. Thus, I could link them and easily understand my thought more accurately.
 
 
3) What could you have done better?
I could have done research part better. Actually, at first period of this lesson, I didn’t know how I research exactly and find data. Thus, I had to get 0 grade at the mock grading... T^T But, after this, I knew what I have to research. I regret I didn’t do earlier.
 
 
4) Which part of the classical argument did you use the best?
I think I did narration the best for the classical argument. Thanks to the information of Sigmund Freud’s theory and other expects article, I could do well.
 
 
5) Which part of the classical argument did you use the most poorly?
I think I did refutation part the most poorly. Because I didn’t use much source to refute the opposite side’s opinion, I had to use just logic.
 
 
6) What's your strategy to make your second draft better?
I will research more abundantly and write refutation more logically with using more sources. Thanx!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기