2014년 11월 15일 토요일

Theories of Emotion

My Topic :
Human behavior radically comes from emotions rather than reason.


What I hope to learn from this source:
I hope to find more specific definition of emotions and correlation between emotions and behavior.


Emotions exert anincredibly powerful force on human behavior. Strong emotions can cause you to take actions you might not normally perform, or avoid situations that you generally enjoy. Why exactly do we have emotions? What causes us to have these feelings? Researchers, philosophers, and psychologists have proposed a number of different theories to explain the how and why behind human emotions...

>> http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologytopics/a/theories-of-emotion.htm


Final Thoughts:
This article is saying that emotions have strong effects on behavior. To use this article and logic, I think I can reorganize my thought more firmly. I will read this article more.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기